Ozone Coffee Enema
This is a newer procedure that appears to be an excellent enhancement of the basic coffee enema.
Required Materials: An ozone generator.
Two types are:
1. Buy a hot tub ozonator. These cost about $125.00-$150.00 in the USA for a small one, which should be adequate. These have a small tube coming out of them through which the ozone flows.
2. Buy The Big Pitcher for $200.00 US here. It is a water pitcher that sits on a base that is an ozone generator.
- Make enema coffee using about half as much water as you will end up with. For example, if you want to end up with 2 cups of water in your enema, which is standard, then boil the coffee using about 1 cup of water.
- Once the coffee has cooked for 12 or 13 minutes, take if off the stove. However, instead of adding another cup of room temperature water to the coffee to cool it down, add water that you have ozonated (see below how to do this.)
- Do your enema as described in the procedure section of this article.
If you are using a hot tub ozonator, or something similar, pour a cup of water into a glass. Put the ozone output tube of the ozone generator into the water and leave it for 20 minutes. This will ozonate the water.
If you have a Big Pitcher, pour a cup of water into the Pitcher. Plug in the base (the ozonator), and leave it for 20 minutes. The ozone bubbles through the water and ozonates it.
Warning. Do not boil the coffee with ozonated water. The ozone will be dissipated by the heat of the stove. Use regular water to cook the coffee and then add ozonated water when the coffee is ready.
Sources: Dr. Larry Wilson