For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh judgment to himself, not discerning the body of the Lord. ~1 Corinthians 11:2
I suggest eating four (4) kinds of onions at every meal, carrots at every meal, and at least one cruciferous vegetable at every meal.
Onions include shallots, leeks, garlic, pearl onions, and scallions.
Cruciferous vegetables are red cabbage, Brussels sprouts, Brocollini and cauliflower.
See more below:
1. Eat three meals every day. Also, if possible, do not snack between meals.
2. Eat at least one and preferably two to three cups of cooked, preferred vegetables with each meal.
3. Do not eat fruit or any sweets. Exceptions to this rule are:
Adults may eat kalamata or botija olives.
Green, yellow or purple beans are partly fruit and they are a wonderful preferred vegetable to eat daily.
4. Cook your food each day. Do not live on leftovers except occasionally. You can cook just once a day or preferably twice or three times per day.
5. Avoid vegetarian diets. Each day eat at least one and preferably two small (4-5 ounce) portions of lamb, beef, chicken, turkey, eggs, soft goat cheese, goat yogurt or sardines.
6. Eat some corn tortilla chips with each meal (6 to 10). We know they are fried in oil and some are salty. However, they provide certain nutrients not found in other foods at this time. If you are sensitive however to grains or find yourself addicted to the blue corn chips, skip them for now.
Do not eat much of other grains and do not eat bread.
7. For adults, each day eat two tablespoons of roasted almond butter.
8. Also, two tablespoons of roasted sesame tahini.
If you don't like tahini, alternatives are:
grind up roughly the same amount of sesame seeds in a coffee grinder and eat it, or
eat four tablespoons of hummus daily.
9. And sprinkle a teaspoon of nutritional yeast over your food.
10. Eat protein first, followed by vegetables, followed by a just a blue corn chips. Ideally, wait a few minutes between these courses. If you are sensitive to grains better avoid blue corn chips fror now.
Is it a lot of food? Yes, but you will lose weight on this diet and we find it is necessary in our toxic world of depleted food.
11. Use sea salt on your food, including on your meat, vegetables and other foods. Do not eat refined 'table salt' or any white foods – white flour, white rice (contains arsenic) or white sugar.
12. Drink close to 96 ounces of spring or carbon or sand-filtered only tap water daily. Do not fill up on herb teas or other beverages. No coconut water! 10-12 ounces of carrot juice is fine, however, but not more. Do not drink more than a few sips of water with meals. Wait an hour after meals to drink water and after drinking water, wait ten minutes before you eat a meal.
13. Vinegar foods. These are a new addition to the program and quite helpful for some people. For those who with digestive issues a little sauerkraut, butter and goat cheese are excellent.
Oxidation. Adults whose body chemistry is in fast oxidation need one to two additional tablespoons of fat or olive oil with each meal.
Children. Children above age about 3 to 4 need proportionately less of the same diet based upon their weight and size.